Monday, 16 March 2009

Have you seen my mojo?

It has been some time since my last post and the reason - I've lost my quilting mojo! I just can't seem to get motivated at all. Days have turned into weeks and not one single stitch has been done. The sewing machine is gathering dust.

Every day starts with the best of intentions that "when I get home from work and get the evening meal out of the way, I will get some sewing". But then by the time I get home and eat I end up sitting in front of the television and next thing I know it's time for bed. Maybe it's the time of year and not having enough sunlight but I don't seem to have any energy. Or maybe I'm just getting old - LOL!

But there may be some light at the end of the tunnel. Do you remember my Patchwork Party posts? I joked that I must get spring fever every year but I always go for that edition and vowed not to look this year. Well ... you guessed it ... I peeked.. and it's sooooooo pretty! Take a look for yourselves at http://www.patchworkparty2009.com/. This may be what I need to get those creative juices flowing. Decisions decisions -shall I? Which finishing kit to go for?

How about Grandma's Attic simple but beautifully romantic layout?

Or the Fat Quarter Shop who always come up with a cracker ..

Or something a bit different from Homespun Hearth?

Or I could live dangerously and come up with my own finishing design!!!

I obviously have some thinking to do. Watch this space to find out what I decide.