Thursday, 12 November 2009

Jacob's Coat Quiltalong

Have you been reading Don't Look Now? I'm continually astonished at the beautiful applique that Kellie does. The colours sparkle with life and just make you want to smile. A real tonic for these dark winter nights.


Well Kellie is now hosting a quilt along. Why not drop by and join the increasing number of people that will be quilting along. We're told to expect a fail safe way of doing Jacob's Coat and I can't wait to find out how she will be doing it without using needleturn. I'm still debating whether or not to dive in ... after all it's not as if I've nothing to do! I've always admired the pattern and I have some reproduction style fabrics that might do. But I'm so drawn to the clear, bright colours on display on Kellie's blog and some of the other bloggers taking part! I just don't seem to have the knack for buying bright fabrics. If I'm going to do it, I will need to get started this weekend. I've no fixed plans other than a couple of days of patchwork pleasure accompanied by some good food and good TV.